home!

by mikka


Merry Christmas from Oakland! We are home, too briefly, having left Japan on Japan's Christmas afternoon to arrive on San Francisco's Christmas morning, which meant a great portion of our 39 hour long Christmas was actually spent with my family! 

Real blog posts to come, about fake tattoos and all the food we're eating, but in the meantime, rather than writing anything new, I have figured out how to add my old blog entries from the previous blog to this one, so that you can find all (well, most) of my photos, incoherence and abuse of the word 'awesome' in a single convenient place! Because the formatting is slightly different, I'm doing it entry by entry, and because I have the attention span of a goldfish, they are not, sadly, being added in chronological order (though they will appear as such, once they're added). But for now, at least, you can read my favorite blog entry, about the vastly underrated Segovia Witchcraft Museum, as well as pretty much everything else I wrote during my Fall 2007 backpacking trip, which was when this whole blogging thing started. You can also see Iain's first (uncredited) appearance in this blog, as one of the shadowy motorbike drivers in the second to last photo of this post.