happy birthday maggie!!

by mikka


Above: it took me 2 months to get used to driving a motorbike in Vietnam. It took Maggie 10 minutes. 

Happy birthday to my lovely sister Maggie! It's been twenty six years of no longer being an only child, damnit awesomeness and fun and motorbike driving. Okay, the motorbike driving was only for a week when she came to visit in Hanoi, but still. 


Above: When you put lipstick on a pig in Bat Trang, it's still a cheaply made unfired ceramic pig that will crumble into a thousand pieces in your luggage. 

Since I think everyone can agree with me when I say my sister has grown up to be so pretty, I think it's OK to show you this photo of us in her more awkward days. Don't listen to them, Maggie. I think you looked super cute in that stripey red dress. 


Happy 26th Birthday, sisterface!